Current Size: 100%
Home > Forums > Elder Law Task Force > Task Force Administration > Family Law Task Force: TOMORROW 3/27/12 - 10 AM at Metro
Family Law Task Force: TOMORROW 3/27/12 - 10 AM at Metro
Posted on: 03/26/2012
FAMILY LAW TASK FORCE MEETING TOMORROW
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
10 A.M. through 12 Noon
Please RSVP to Margaret (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we have an estimate of how many to expect; also please let us know if you are going to attend through GoToMeeting. A GoToMeeting invitation/reminder will be sent.
PROPOSED AGENDA – If you have anything to add, let Margaret know.
So far, the items tentatively on the agenda:
- New co-chairs of task force
- Report from training committee
- Staffing of cases
- Final drafts of 3 brochures, discuss what comes next
- Legislation update
- Direction of task force, what should it look like going forward, what do we want to accomplish at meetings, etc.
- DV and human rights, possible future training, discussion, action by Baltimore City Council
Statewide Upcoming Events
Jun 24, 2013
Jun 25, 2013
Jul 08, 2013
Jul 09, 2013